I read…a lot…and since I’m not in school and can’t exactly do book reports, I’ll just blog about them! My other obsession is tea – hot or cold – and it’s probably a totally boring subject with most people, but at least I can pretend that I’m sharing the benefits with someone. I’m also a mother of a hilarious three-year-old girl, and wife to a obsessive collector, tinkerer, and lover of all things vinyl. So yeah, I can think of a few things to write about.
A few years back the hot thing to do on MySpace (yes, MySpace) was all those ridiculous “favorites” surveys. Well, apparently it’s a good way to get to know someone, so…
2. Food – Pizza
3. Season – Fall
4. TV show – Gilmore Girls
5. Movie – Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring
6. Band – The Beatles
7. Book – Harriet the Spy
8. Outfit – Jeans and a t-shirt
9. Vacation spot – New Zealand
10. Animal – Owl
11. Scent – Um….do people still wear Sunflowers?
12. Drink (alcoholic) – Beer
13. Drink (non alcoholic) – Tea (hot and iced)
14. Famous person (living or dead) – I have no idea
15. Sport – Figure Skating
16. Hobby – Reading / Writing
17. Number – 13
18. Beauty product – Blush
19. Restaurant – BJs
20. Store – Target
Yes, I’m quite a boring person. But it doesn’t mean I don’t have something interesting to say.