1. Out of the many many many different renditions of “White Christmas” I have, Bing Crosby’s is still the best.
2. I’m still not sick of “All I Want For Christmas Is You”.
3. “O Holy Night” is best when sung simply and without any crazy vocal runs.
4. I should never try to sing along to any version of “Ave Maria”.
5. How many versions of “Ave Maria” are there? Seriously, it sounds different every time I hear it.
6. The Carpenters’ “Merry Christmas, Darling” is not cheesy at all.
7. I’m very picky about what words are changed in “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”.
8. I like “Do You Hear What I Hear” more with each passing year.
9. I could probably do without another rendition of “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”.
10. “Do They Know It’s Christmas” is just awful. Really.